Resumes To You
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are at all times aware of the current policy. This policy is effective from 12 March 2014.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this website or any products and services offered on it.
Collection of personal information
We may ask you to provide the following information:
- job title;
- contact information, including email address;
- demographic information such as address, postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or promotions.
We do not collect sensitive information about visitors to our website.
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
If we receive your personal information from third parties, we will protect it as set out in this Policy.
Use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- to better understand your needs, enabling us to improve our products and services;
- for internal record keeping;
- to circulate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- direct marketing;
- to contact you (by telephone, email, fax or mail) for market research purposes; and
- to customise the website according to your interests.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information:
- for the purpose of providing services to customers;
- to credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- to courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; and
- to third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where we have sought to maintain confidentiality.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes; and
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you please write to Suite 1D Level 23 Governor Phillip Tower 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia or email us at [email protected] We will respond within a reasonable time. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected] We will respond to any request within a reasonable time and will endeavour to promptly correct any personal information found to be incorrect so that the personal information is accurate, up to date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Resumes To You Refund Policy?
Here at Resumes To You, our number one priority is to provide you with our online commitment – excellent service, resume, cover letter and other forms of Career development tools. All listed and purchased fees for our products and any prepared, written documentation as per this website are non-refundable as we create and provide a customised documentation for each client. Many hours of time, information gathering, wording and editing are spent working on each and every project undertaken and prompt responses to questions via email are required by each client to complete each project within the time frame stated on our website.
1. If you have purchased our services (non-payment directly to Resumes To You) through a 3rd party or another website, Resumes To You refund policy does not apply and customers seeking a refund MUST contact the Sale provider (3rd Party)for a refund or assistance.
Cancellation Policy. When your resume information is sent to our career consultants & Resumes To You, we will review the information sent within the same day or 24 hours of receiving the documentation and are likely to commence preparations immediately. Resume writing sometimes needs to be done with a sense of urgency, as our clients / customers may have an interview or job application they need to attend to ASAP and we accommodate this in every way possible for clients / customers.
In the event that a client / customer wishes to cancel a resume writing service, the client / customer would need to cancel within 1 hour of sending through the resume information or purchase of our services through our website to receive a full refund. After this time, it is likely that a professional resume writing team has been engaged to commence work on the CV or resume. To cancel a resume writing service, the client / customer must call our offices on 1300 761626 and speak directly with the career consultant who initially organised the resume to be done via email or phone.
If the client / customer cancels after this time, and work has already begun on the resume, the client will be charged the minimum payment (cancellation fee) of $100.00 and refunded the difference.
Failure to Complete the Questionnaire – Creating your new career documents is a collaborative exercise where we require our clients / customers to complete our tailored online questionnaire that gains a deeper insight into relevant experience, skills and knowledge. We also work with clients other documentation (Job descriptions and old / current resumes) This online questionnaire is individually customised and is done after extensive research has been conducted into how we need to pitch the client as the ideal candidate for the particular positions they wish apply for. If a client / customer chooses not to complete the questionnaire, the process will be terminated at this stage and the client will receive 50% of the funds back into their bank account.
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach then please email us at [email protected] setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to other websites
Amendments to this policy
This policy may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
This document was last updated on March 12, 2014
WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Resumes To You
The term ‘Resumes To You’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Resumes To You, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Suite 1D Level 23 Governor Phillip Tower 1 Farrer Place, Sydney, New South Wales, 2000, Australia, 43909756611. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
8. This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
10. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
11. These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
12. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
13. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by resumestoyou.com.au and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable you must not use this website.
In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Any advice, statements, opinions or information contained on this website have been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situations or needs. Before acting on any such advice, statements, opinions or information on this website, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and seek professional advice where necessary.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites which are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.