- Does your resume tell a compelling story?
- Does it fully express your abilities and potential to employers?
- Are your achievements expressed correctly in terms of value and benefit?
If you answered NO it may be time for a new resume!
Become Our Next Success Story! We write Interview Winning Resumes!
(Writing Resumes For Over 40 +Industries)
Boost your career with a proper launch pad to success. Our resume services will get you noticed, the first time.
- Get in touch with our professional resume writers today for your FREE resume/CV review and health check. Click Here
- At Resumes To You, our staff of former HR and Recruitment professionals know exactly what it takes to get noticed, get hired, and help maximise earning potential. And to make sure our clients have every advantage over the competition.
How many pages should a Resume be in Australia?
Resume Length – An Australian resume should be no greater than 4 to 5 pages in length. There are some instances where a resume may need to be longer than 5 pages; as a guide the length for a graduate resume should be 1 – 2 pages, a professional/mid level manager 3 – 4 pages and an executive level executive in 4 – 5 pages.